AUTHORIZATION IMPORT CONTRACT
No: abc; Date: 02 /02/2009
(According to service contract No.: 9200011637/38/40 dated 23/12/2008)
- According to Civil Code no: 33/205/QH11 date 16/06/2006, effected from 01/01/2006
- According to Commercial Law no.: 36/2005/QH11 date 14/06/2005, effected from 01/01/2006;
- Persuade to agreement of both parties:
Today, February 02, 2009 between two parties as written as below:
Party A: (Authorize Party)
VAT code :
Represented by :
Hereafter called as Party A
Party A: (Be authorized Party)
Banking account : at Eastern Asia Commercial Bank, HCMC
Represented by :
ARTICLE 1: COMODITY – QUANTITY – DIMENSION – PRICE – TOTAL VALUE
Party A agrees to authorize Party B to import this shipment, detail as follows:
- Commodity :
- Quantity :
- Total value :
ARTICLE 2: PLACE AND TIME OF DELIVERY:
Time of delivery: as contract no.: 9200011637/38/40 dated 23/12/2008 between party B and Foreign Supplier. Party B will delivery cargo to party A within 04 working days from the days receiving enough documents and cargo be arrived the port.
Place of delivery:
ARTICLE 3: OBLIGATION OF PARTY B
- On behalf of Party A, sign foreign contract with supplier, receiving documents and do customs clearance.
- To absolve for all risks and commercial dispute (if any), party B only support party A legal procedure in the dispute.
- Be received authorize fee:
- Be received forwarding fee: as price in forwarding service contract.
ARTICLE 4: OBLIGATION OF PARTY A
- Be in charge of dealing direct with supplier about commodity, quantity, quality and term of payment. If imported cargo is different with reality about quantity, quality, ect. Party A must be fully responsible for this.
- Responsible for payment for supplier directly or transfer money to party B account to pay for supplier on time. If there is any delay in payment, party A must be responsible for all arising fee caused by late payment of party A.
- Pay banking fee for transferring money for supplier and exchange rate calculated by selling rate of payment bank at payment period.
- Pay all related fees for party B on time.
- Pay import duty and VAT: party A must pay in advance import duty and VAT for party B based on customs declaration sheet before receiving cargo.
- Paying for party B not later than the forty-five days with delegate fee and some relevant fees (if so).
ARTICLE 5: FINAL TERM
- Both parties commit themselves to strictly abide by all terms and conditions stipulated in this contract. All conflicts arising will be amicably settled by both parties. If not, they will be presented to The Economy Court of HCMC Decision of the Court is final decision by which both parties must be obliged.
- Any amendments must be recorded in written and accepted by both parties.
- This contract is made into 04 originals of equal validity 04 originals in English and 04 originals in Vietnamese. Each party keeps 02 (02 in English and 02 in Vietnamese). This contract will be valid until liquid it.
FOR THE PARTY A FOR THE PARTY B
Tin nổi bật Nhập khẩu ủy thác
Ủy thác, ủy thác nhập khẩu, hàng nhập khẩu ủy thác, kế toán xuất nhập khẩu ủy thác, hạch toán nhập khẩu ủy thác